Overview of the course topics:
- Subjunctive: a progressive approach is used to teach this tense
- Healthy living: eating habits, work-life balance, alcohol
- Understanding a survey
- Healthy living: factors influencing participation to sport, links between sport and health...
- Fashion/trends: How can we alter our image, cult of celebrity.
- Communication and technology: popularity of electronic gadgets, advantages vs benefits of internet, ...
- understanding a long speech
- presenting statistics
- Positif aspects of a diverse society
- At work: attitudes towards work, French strikes, the place of volontary work
- Contemporary francophone music
- Cinema: the 7th art form
- A French culture proud of its heritage
- National, regional and local French heritage
- How heritage reflects culture
- Heritage and tourism
- Recognising and understanding the past historic tense used in novels in French
Lower Level: Intermediate Plus CourseBuy the Resources Our French Classes & Fees Class Enrolment